One of the most successful ‘supergroups’ of the 1980s, Asia managed to combine progressive-rock with AOR (album-oriented rock) into a multimillion-selling titan. With their chorus-heavy, hook-laden songs, they might not have pleased the critics but the fans lapped it up. Given the composition of the band, personnel changes were inevitable and this diluted the impact over the years. However, the original band managed to find time to record together and have produced this extremely fine album that harks back to their first LP while remaining a contemporary sound. There will always be a market for such music as presented here, even if the music press ignore it. Asia will definitely please their existing fans with this release and may even gain some new ones.
- 5th June 2017 Tulsa, OK at BOK Center Buy Tickets
- 7th June 2017 Tupelo, MS at Bancorpsouth Arena Buy Tickets
- 9th June 2017 New Orleans, LA at Smoothie King Buy Tickets
- 11th June 2017 Greenville, SC at Bon Secours Arena Buy Tickets
- 12th June 2017 Greensboro, NC at Coliseum Complex Buy Tickets