Asia’s fans will lap this up, and I dare say there are a great many who after listening to this, will discover Asia for the first time, and they’ll love it just the same. It has mass appeal, and if there’s any justice in the world, it will sell by the bucket load. If you like the lighter side of rock, then give this album a listen, to hear exactly how things were done 30 years ago. I’m probably gushing, but I’m not ashamed of being a fanboy, it just means I have exquisite taste….. This album is one of my essential albums for 2012, you simply shouldn’t miss out on it.
- 16th August 2013 Asia (Original Members) in Nottingham at Clumber Park Festival
- 29th August 2013 Asia (Original Members) in Worpswede at Musichall
- 30th August 2013 Asia (Original Members) in Bochum at Zeche Buy tickets
- 31st August 2013 Asia (Original Members) in Kitzingen at Zeltfestival
- 1st September 2013 Asia (Original Members) in Stuttgart at Longhorn